|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Wed Feb 8, 2017 10:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Wed Feb 22, 2017 08:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Held in Perth-Andover, NB and known as the Little Festival that Could, the Larlee Creek Hullabaloo brings together some of the best talent the East Coast of Canada has to offer for one weekend of pure musical bliss. The Larlee Creek Hullabaloo is known for its genre rich lineup, collaborative performances and the downhome hospitality we show our audience and the artists who ARE our event. The Larlee Creek Hullabaloo is a not-for-profit organization.
All proceeds from this auction will directly support the 2017 Larlee Creek Hullabaloo music festival.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Cheque (Please make payable to "Larlee Creek Hullabaloo Inc")
- Online payment via PayPal (a PayPal account is not required. Major credit cards accepted)
Cash and cheque payments can be made at:
Please contact Heidi or Sadie at 1 877-778-7271.
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Winning Bidders can make arrangements to pick their items up by contacting Heidi or Sadie at 1877-778-7271.
Note: Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction's Administrator for details prior to placing bids or making payment.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —